Sign in to follow this  

handlebars for a rmz 250 k8

I want to change my fatbar handlebar because I can't get used to it , or better I do not like the way it makes the driving feel. also I can not adjust them wright for me. .it either feels to low or to high (foward). My question is what would be a better handlebar on the rmz.

I used to like the kx 125. It felt so perfect for me. Let me ask you this where should I set my handlebars. I insert a picture of the center of the handlebars. I would like to know where is the neutral position. because if I put it to the (zero) it feels too backwards.

Fatbar%20laser%

I know how you feel. On my 08 RMZ250 I hated the sweep and cramped feeling of the bars, it's too bad because they are great quality bars. I switched them out with I believe YZF bend. They are like the widest bars available and minimum sweep. I like this style.

I just bought a bone stock 07 RM125 with the same oem renthal bars the rmz had. I rode them back to back and it was noticable how much I hated the stock suzuki bend.

Edited by stavendirtbike

Thanks for the reply. I know they are the best bar around but I can not get used to it. If I want to get a different bar similar.to the kx style what do you think I should.get? If possible I want to get a renthal one.

ciao and thanks again