Sign in to follow this  

PC Racing Flow Stainless Oil Filter?

Has anybody used one? do they work well? how hard are they to clean? they are allot cheaper than the other stainless filters.

i have one and i was on here talking to gray racer and even the scotts filter people. i bought a pc ss filter and its ok. i think i crushed it when i installed it onto my bike(it is a little distorted) so if i were you i would just save up a little more cash and get the scotts filter. probably going to be the best bet in my opinion.

I just bought one for my ('12 KX450F). I was thinking about returning it and getting the scotts. Decisions, decisions....I know a lot of people who have run it with no problems...

I've got over 12,000 miles on my ktm with stainless filters in it.

I send samples in for analysis every now and then and they've never mentioned anything about the filtration.

Pretty easy to clean. I spray 'em down with carb cleaner then blow it clean with the air compressor, stuff them back in the bike.

I also have the PC racing filter in my 11 KX250F. No problems here. Some people have suggested throwing a paper one in the bike every so often just because it will filter some of the really small particles that might pass through the stainless, but I haven't had any issues with my PC. Just spray it with carb cleaner and blow it out with the air compressor and put it back in the bike, same as any other stainless filter. You dont get the fancy black cover like you do with some of the others, but it wasn't worth the extra money for me....