Sign in to follow this  

California Cal City 10/10/11

Okay, I will try this again. Anyone want to ride Cal City this Monday? Meet at Borax Bills about 9:30am. Ride all day until 3-4pm. Stop for a burger and beer at Randsburg then gas up at Joeberg. Good pace, hitting all kinds of different terrain.👍:smashpc:

Lets do it!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Your killing me. I want to ride Saturday.........I work Monday......I can even do Sunday.....I work Monday:banghead::smashpc::banghead:

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Your killing me. I want to ride Saturday.........I work Monday......I can even do Sunday.....I work Monday:banghead::smashpc::banghead:

Me too, Randy you know if I could I would. The weekend after next Im going Fri- Sun. Try to make it then.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Your killing me. I want to ride Saturday.........I work Monday......I can even do Sunday.....I work Monday:banghead:👍:banghead:

Too bad Kriss. Yeah, normally I cannot ride on Mondays either but as it is a holiday and I have off and the kids have school and wife has work...hell I thought it would be great time to go rather than sitting around watching Price is Right :worthy::ride: Definitely next time.

I may go still if no takers. At least if they find me laying on the side of the trail, there most likely will be GoPro video of it.:worthy:🤣

Heading out to Piru tomorrow morning.

Me too, Randy you know if I could I would. The weekend after next Im going Fri- Sun. Try to make it then.

I know you would Bill. Hopefully next time.👍 Probably cannot do next weekend. Have to wait until end of November when all the kids sports are done.

Normally I would be all over this being that I am mainly a weekday rider. But I'm sure I'm gonna be a little tuckered out from sunday's festivities. Have fun at Piru tomorrow

Normally I would be all over this being that I am mainly a weekday rider. But I'm sure I'm gonna be a little tuckered out from sunday's festivities. Have fun at Piru tomorrow

I hope you had a good race today Andrew. One of these days, we'll have to ride togther. Next time.👍

Okay...last chance guys. Any takers??? Maybe I'll just go ride Gorman then. Who knows.