350 exc

I just got one, raced it at a HS in South Jersey last weekend, killer machine. Cheater bike. coming off an 08-250XC. Like the 350 a lot, more like love it a lot. ran it all stock less blinkers and the mirrors, as i got it two days before the race. Needs gearing change for sure. started dead last out of 15 A&B guys cause I had zero practice to start it, gave up 500ft+, and passed all but 1st place an hour later, and had to bag last lap because I was out of tear-offs and I cross rutted bad, could't see at all, and I will not run without goggles. My son said I was gonna get him. Feels like a magic carpet. Oh, and clickers stock too, but will add about 5 or so to the rear, a few up front. My 08 had closed chamber forks and were great really fast, but were not fun slow/rocky, these open chambers worked better than I expected and much better than my last '06 open chambers. Handling at first was similiar to the 08, but then I figured out I could get my peter up buy the gas cap, and was railing the turns better than ever before. Still only 40 miles on her, so some more to figure out. Power for me was perfect, not 450 killer, not 250 sluggish.

Sounds great! What gearing did it come with stock? If you have any pictures please post or you can email them to me. What handle bars are stock and how does it feel to stand up on that thing for a long period of time? And if you dont mind, what did it cost you to bring it home.

Hello,

I have a brand new EXC 350 Sic Days.

Bike is awesome, i also come from 250 EXC Six Days.

Perfect power, very good suspension for a stock unit and i like a lot the new frame.

I have only 6h in my bike but i did a bit of everything.

Only reason i change bike is for racing purposes, i run enduros WEC format and in time specials 4t are easier and more friendly to race.

I am very happy with the bike, it as a very good and balanced power and you can really play with it.

My bike came with a Orange Neken but i think the normal version is also a neken, i only put to far the PHDS (i have it in all my KTM´s and love it) and now i have my old Renthal Twinwall to put because i prefer the weigth and position of that bar.

Suspension revalve is next ?

Enjoy 2 pictures of my bike :ride:

img1321i.jpg

img1325x.jpg

14-45 stock, just tried 13-45 and it still isn't enough for tight woods, going to try 14-50 next week but need a new chain. don't know bars but it came all the way back, and i moved it up to the two spot and it feels like a reach, but it should keep me forward. as for standing it is all personal, i am 5-8 and have no issues. expect to pay list or over list out the door, as the bike is hot, at least here in the northeast where it is very hard to get most if not all normal enduro bikes titled and we have to be title to do enduros because we cross dot roads. my dealer ordered 15 of them and is selling all as they come in or before. i got the first one of the only one on the first shipment. get one now or they'll be gone till 2013. ask your dealer how many he ordered. some aren't getting what they want.

Hello,

I have a brand new EXC 350 Sic Days.

Bike is awesome, i also come from 250 EXC Six Days.

Perfect power, very good suspension for a stock unit and i like a lot the new frame.

I have only 6h in my bike but i did a bit of everything.

Only reason i change bike is for racing purposes, i run enduros WEC format and in time specials 4t are easier and more friendly to race.

I am very happy with the bike, it as a very good and balanced power and you can really play with it.

My bike came with a Orange Neken but i think the normal version is also a neken, i only put to far the PHDS (i have it in all my KTM´s and love it) and now i have my old Renthal Twinwall to put because i prefer the weigth and position of that bar.

Suspension revalve is next ?

Enjoy 2 pictures of my bike :ride:

img1321i.jpg

img1325x.jpg

Itsn't that model (EXC-f) going to be called athe XCF-W here in the USA?