Saturday Gorman,LPNF,?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for Saturday ride? I was thinking of LPNF but anything would be good in that area, a little I-5 and Gorman run, or Snowy, or ?

I'm interested. How about making it a challenging ride: Snowy-Miller-Piru .....and more if anyone is up to it.

hey guys, I'll be camped at Sterling or Upper Scrub Oaks. may like to join you. I have a Dodge deisel hooked to an Energy Toy Hauler.

I road last weekend...lots of riders on the main trails, Tejon, Arrasta, Lockwood Jeep, Piru etc.

Would love to do snowy to miller to piru to Gold hill to whata to tejon this weekend.

8one8 47two 663one

-Eric

OK Sterling under the old oak tree ride at 9. Im in a white Ford service van. No I'm not street legal but it's not to far.

Most time they leave you alone if your riding under the limit and not acting crazy. I have been there where we waved at the rangers as we sheep herd a half dozen non plated bikes through. usually safe as long as your not popping the wheelies and breaking speed records.

Most time they leave you alone if your riding under the limit and not acting crazy. I have been there where we waved at the rangers as we sheep herd a half dozen non plated bikes through. usually safe as long as your not popping the wheelies and breaking speed records.

Usually I have my motor off and going at a speed that would make it hard to stop.?

OK Sterling under the old oak tree ride at 9. Im in a white Ford service van. No I'm not street legal but it's not to far.

Are you talking about the trail head at Sterling? I'll be there early to get a little warm up going and stage at Edison......white F350 crew cab with KTM sticker in the back window.......old guy on the 300XC orange frame/white plasics.......street legal:lol:

I would like to meet up too. I have been messing with my jetting but think I have it sorted out now. I plan to get to Sterling Camp ground eairly and check it out just to be sure. If it seems real bad when I get there and can't get it to run right I would rather not do Snowy.

I know Eric (E36M3E) will be camped at Sterling or Upper Scrub Oaks and will want to do Snowy. He is not Street legal. I will give him a call later and tell him what is up. 2001 silver chevy PU & 250 XC with an AZ plate.

Ben

No Sterling camp area is almost just on the other side of the road from Edison. There is a big oak tree in the back of the camP area that has a fence around it. If it's available I like to park there.