Sign in to follow this  

1990 RM 250 *THE BEST looking RM250*

1990.jpg

:smashpc:👍:busted:🤣🤣😛 :p :foul::moon::ride::bonk: :bonk:

Dose this, or dose this not scream tron? NASTY

Also, 1986 was a good year.

1986.jpg

An then here is mine. ima do her up 80s style once i get some cash.

PICT7867.jpg

1990.jpg

👍:ride::worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Dammit, now I gotta get my frame PC'd, a new seat cover, and find the graphics. But I'm keeping the RMX tank and kickstand.

bee1.jpg

It must be the basic look of yellow and blue nothing flashy but it sure looks bad:moon:

Paulbeds has a 125 posted up in the pics sticky that looks sweet also

Any graphics with all yellow and then throw a blue seat on it would look awesome, of course i'm a big fan of black rims on the RM's so i'd add those also but thats just me:smirk:

I totally agreed!

The 90' model was the best looking Suzuki for me too, it was my first RM indeed as well...and after that I totally went berszerk for the yellow bikes

1000519d.jpg

This is the model I own in my garage, I don't ride it, I rode it only once (the day that this picture was taken), this is not the original model I had back in the 90s, I sold that and regret a lot...I even went to looking for that to get it back...but many years later I found a guy that was selling this one!

Can you imagine that I am the 3rd or 4th owner of this bike and this bike still has the original tires and final trasmission??!!!!👍

This is almost brand new, and now I keep it in my garage and sometimes I kiss her and have a lot of talking along with others ones that I own:thumbsup:

Yup, my '90 RM250 was a blast! Always wanted to install an RMX power valve in it for more low and mid power, but it was plenty fast as is.

90%20RM250%20Aug03bb.jpg

here is my old 92 rm250 which ended up being a organ donar. it for sure showed its age, but it was my first bike ive ever rode.

003.jpg

i looooooove my 91 too

much cooler to ride than my 04!

+

the 91 was rated best bike of his year! just a little bit better than the KX

all the others were coming soo faaaar behind according to the article

next was honda i think, but it had a lot less points than the rm and kx

yellow power!

i have some suzuki blue frame paint that im going to accent my 03 with, but id love to find some blue plastics with a nasty yellow and blue kit.

i love the look of the old rms, as far as black rims, id paint my rims but they are excels

Too Funny -Check-out my three Sons 90's RM's-I sport the YZ-250--Wife putt's YZ-80.--Old School Rules- LOL

C-ya-Prostreetray.

DSC03429.jpg

DSC03431.jpg

Drews92RM125016.jpg

Bikeproblems001-1.jpg