1990 RM 250 *THE BEST looking RM250*

It must be the basic look of yellow and blue nothing flashy but it sure looks bad:moon:

Paulbeds has a 125 posted up in the pics sticky that looks sweet also

Any graphics with all yellow and then throw a blue seat on it would look awesome, of course i'm a big fan of black rims on the RM's so i'd add those also but thats just me:smirk:

I totally agreed!

The 90' model was the best looking Suzuki for me too, it was my first RM indeed as well...and after that I totally went berszerk for the yellow bikes

1000519d.jpg

This is the model I own in my garage, I don't ride it, I rode it only once (the day that this picture was taken), this is not the original model I had back in the 90s, I sold that and regret a lot...I even went to looking for that to get it back...but many years later I found a guy that was selling this one!

Can you imagine that I am the 3rd or 4th owner of this bike and this bike still has the original tires and final trasmission??!!!!?

This is almost brand new, and now I keep it in my garage and sometimes I kiss her and have a lot of talking along with others ones that I own:thumbsup:

i looooooove my 91 too

much cooler to ride than my 04!

+

the 91 was rated best bike of his year! just a little bit better than the KX

all the others were coming soo faaaar behind according to the article

next was honda i think, but it had a lot less points than the rm and kx

yellow power!