Sign in to follow this  

Has anybody seen this?

Yea the ADB magazing guys were there they have a how to on it i tried one and it works really well. Make one!

You could use a box blade, rototiller, tractor bucket, and so on, or you could ride in a perfect circle and that is what would form. It looks to me like someone rode in a circle when the ground was very soft, started the rut (grove) and slowly continued riding and increasing speed and lean angle. If the ground is rite and with enough bikes they could have done this in a short amount of time.

how about a figure "8" so you can practice transferring your weight side to side and also get both right and left turns? anybody tried that?

On one of the other videos of the same group, they say they used a shovel...

Thats a lot of to shovel but I suppose it would work. I think we're gonna try and build one. Gonna scape it with a blade make loosen the concrete like dirt up with shovels and pick axe and start with a quad to get a nice circle going.

Then I gotta put up a sign: NO QUADS!

I think I might make one of these too. What diameter would you say that is, somewhere around 25 feet, maybe 30 feet?

I think I might make one of these too. What diameter would you say that is, somewhere around 25 feet, maybe 30 feet?

That was in the comments too. They replied with, "We just made a damned circle" after some guy was trying to measure it using bike lengths. 👍

I saw a couple of these out in the desert around Superstition Mtn. Plenty of fun, I wish I could get down that low though, damn!

our of curiousity, how does the S-7 helps alot on the TMX for 01 CR250? how better is it than not having it? noticable? still want to get an AS? why?

how about a figure "8" so you can practice transferring your weight side to side and also get both right and left turns? anybody tried that?

I use to ride a figure eight. it was pretty cool! really bermed up from quads! it was awesome you could really dive in the turns, then pin it to the other turn.

id like to do make a wide long eight. long coz it will also make you need to shift into other gears. itll also force me to shift down and be quick with the brakes.

my previous post about the S-7, i really dont know how it ended up in this thread. i think i had other windows opened at thesame time. excuse me about that:)