Sign in to follow this  

NewYork WaldenMX OP 10-8-11

This Saturday, 10/8/11, is shaping up to be a fantastic day! Just the kind of day that makes you want to get out and ride! Come join us at WaldenMX for a full day of riding from 10:00 am till 6:00 pm. Gates will be open at 8:00am. Lunch is on the menu, so bring your gear and your appetite.

All riders will be given a coupon at the front gate with each paid open practice wristband. There is alot of riding left at WaldenMX so don't miss this day! You'll be sorry you did!

Great to read Walden is still open! My roommate said he saw something on KTM Talk a year or two ago that didn't sound real promising for the future of the track since noise issues had cropped up.

Is sound still an issue there?

me and my girlfriend will be there. been looking forward to it for a while.

Please don't ever close down! you guys absolutely rock!

Great to read Walden is still open! My roommate said he saw something on KTM Talk a year or two ago that didn't sound real promising for the future of the track since noise issues had cropped up.

Is sound still an issue there?

Sound is an issue everywhere!

It's gonna be a great day of riding

Sound is an issue everywhere!

It's gonna be a great day of riding

Thats the truth and everyone is responsible to keep it down!

Please don't let your buddy ride with a blown out muffler and if you want to really help, a FMF Q4 or Db Dawg are great for dropping WOT dBs.

My KTM 505 is barely audible across the track. It can be done and still be fast! 👍