Sign in to follow this  

Chains and Sprokets??

So I've got an '05 rmz 450 and was wondering what would be the best chain/front and rear sprocket combo for it. I normally take it pretty easy doing a bit of track work/trails/enduro stuff....any suggestions and online websites that would stock this kinda stuff at a reasonable price...bearing in mind that I live in Australia. Also been looking at some F M F exhaust systems and was wondering what reviews people have on the q4 F M F silencer and the power-bomb header...I really like a good sound(yes I like LOUDNESS 👍 ) but more importantly I would like a reasonable power increase as well as something that is good for the engine too

Thanks guys!!!

I have the 08 450 and use the FMF power bomb header with the power core 4 silencer. The PC 4 silencer has a removable spark arrestor for when I do trail riding but most of my riding is at the track. I don't know about you but I like the steel rear sprockets with the O ring chains I get more life out them. Rocky Mountain ATV usually has pretty good deals on the combos every once in a while.

Im getting ready to get some sprockets as well, I always used a DID x-ring chain, super heavy duty and but had to run a CS sprocket spacer on my CRF to keep it from rubbing the cases due too its extra width.

Does the RMZ 08' have the same problem????