Sign in to follow this  

1/8 open , BIke don't run good

Hello , as said in the titlle , when I am riding at 1/8 throttle , the bike is hesitating , I have rs3 full , fcr with 45 pilot and 155 main (obdx needle) , Kn air filter, air box mod and ''e'' cam.

I think this is du to pilot jet not enough big (since Its not better when it's cold outside ) or maybe the needle should be an EMN ?

Thanks

Main jet doesn't do much at 1/8 , needle and pilot may do something at that range if im right .

If I check the confirmation of pilot jet , I'm like 3 turn out so I think i'll put a 48 pilot jet. Neddle clip is 4th from the top (obdx)

Main jet doesn't do much at 1/8 , needle and pilot may do something at that range if im right .

If I check the confirmation of pilot jet , I'm like 3 turn out so I think i'll put a 48 pilot jet. Neddle clip is 4th from the top (obdx)

Yes ,the MJ size has nothing to do with your 1/8th throttle issue, but is too small for your set up...

You need to be on clip 5 with stock obdxp needle...

Yes ,the MJ size has nothing to do with your 1/8th throttle issue, but is too small for your set up...

You need to be on clip 5 with stock obdxp needle...

im maybe lean on the main jet but the bike run great at about 15-20 degree celcius .

I already had the 160 in but I tough it was too much rich

I'll take note for that 5th clip on the obdxp neddle thank you

Ok..is see you are in Quebec..Cold climate?....I am confident that going richer on your needle setting will solve your problem...

Yes you got it , it's cold outside , I also ride a little during winter ( like -5 degree)

maybe I should put the MJ 160 back , change my needle clip position to 5 and test it again? If It dont run find then I should change pilot jet to a 48 (some say it's a 45 that I need but you know im also in cold weather )

what about If I had a big bore this winter to that setup ?

Run a #155mj with Big Bore

Ho yes thank you 👍

I think with what you said , I will be able to fix this little problem

thanks