Sign in to follow this  

XR's Only tanks decals or similar~

Ok, got my new Clarke tank. Ordering Caswell tank sealer. Need tank decals.

I like the XR's only design and would like to order a pair but the sales tax and shipping are over $10 for a set of decals. Anything similar in quality and perhaps better pricing? I am not sure why California is collecting sales tax from an Ohio purchase and its a pet peeve of mine but the $10 shipping killed it for me.

If anyone has suggestions for similar or quality graphics please give me a heads up. This is going on a 4 gallon Clarke 650L tank.

Ok, got my new Clarke tank. Ordering Caswell tank sealer. Need tank decals.

I like the XR's only design and would like to order a pair but the sales tax and shipping are over $10 for a set of decals. Anything similar in quality and perhaps better pricing? I am not sure why California is collecting sales tax from an Ohio purchase and its a pet peeve of mine but the $10 shipping killed it for me.

If anyone has suggestions for similar or quality graphics please give me a heads up. This is going on a 4 gallon Clarke 650L tank.

I have a local guy here that does great work..I'll get you his website addy..

Don't buy until you see his work, you will be very pleased..no sales taxes.👍

I have a four gal clarke tank we could use for the pattern.

I have a local guy here that does great work..I'll get you his website addy..

Don't buy until you see his work, you will be very pleased..no sales taxes.👍

I have a four gal clarke tank we could use for the pattern.

Sounds good!

I did a look-see but their web site kind of blows for finding tank decals.

cal50, post when you get an answer, I'd like to get some for my Clarke. It's so white it blinds me when I look at it....👍 Would like to find something nice to put on it!

If you type in your bike profile on there site it will come up as what they have for your bike . scroll down till uou find factory effex graphics , there 98-99 model year so if your looking for something more custom you can go to there attack graphics section and build your own . Just a suggestion .

XR's only is in CA.....

correct, however, you do not collect sales tax on sales outside of cali.

correct, however, you do not collect sales tax on sales outside of cali.

I swear the first time I calculated it in my shopping cart it showed sales tax. I just tried it again and it's totaling correctly now. Go figure.

I will shop around a little more. I ordered the Caswell epoxy tank sealer and want to get that finished first before the decals anyway. I do like the looks of the XR's only the best thus far.

I swear the first time I calculated it in my shopping cart it showed sales tax. I just tried it again and it's totaling correctly now. Go figure.

I will shop around a little more. I ordered the Caswell epoxy tank sealer and want to get that finished first before the decals anyway. I do like the looks of the XR's only the best thus far.

Dude check this out man before you buy that XR's crap or FX stuff...custom work by CW and Tyler Bently from GFX..........l:worthy

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17046650#post17046650

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656909&page=57

CW is the f-ing king.........👍

Dude check this out man before you buy that XR's crap or FX stuff...custom work by CW and Tyler Bently from GFX..........l:worthy

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17046650#post17046650

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656909&page=57

CW is the f-ing king.........👍

I called and left a message and tried sending an email through the web site but it did not work / go through. They make some very nice graphics and hopefully they have something for the XR riders!

Dude check this out man before you buy that XR's crap ...

I bought the XRs Only tank decals and I can honestly say that they were the thickest & highest quality vinyl stickers I've ever seen. They stand up to the punishment of dirt riding very well. 👍

I haven't seen CWs stuff so I can't compare, but the XRs stuff is a lot better than your average decal.

Have had XRs tank decals for over 2 years now and they have held up great

Well I went with the XR's only decals. VERY nice quality BTW. These were made for an IMS tank but I did a little trimming and put them on my Clarke tank. I also sealed it inside with Caswell epoxy tank sealer before application. Now to wait for spring in NE Ohio to swap my tanks.....

Anyone use a billet cap over the factory plastic one?

Tankright.jpg

Tankleft.jpg

I do. I got mine from Cycle Gear. The plastic one was falling apart.

By the way, Factory Effex has a good selection of tank decals that hold up well and don't require any preparation other than cleaning the surface before sticking them on. I've had mine for nearly four years now and they still look as good as new.

Tried, could never get it to vent right. Haven't got around to modifying it. Heard it's not that uncommon.