Sign in to follow this  

keys are gone stuck! hot wire help please

key is gone. stuck!! can someone tell me which wires coming off the ignition need to be jumped! thanks guys kinda F'ed here.👍

key is gone. stuck!! can someone tell me which wires coming off the ignition need to be jumped! thanks guys kinda F'ed here.👍
Sorry, but I don't know you from Adam. No way am I telling a faceless online persona how to hotwire a vehicle. Get a meter and figure it out.

long time member. multiple posts regarding my XT. thanks. feel free to pm a stuck brother.

permanent solution to a temporary problem. had no meter and no schematic. was able to borrow a drill from a farm down the street. thanks for the smart arse response chokey! at least u could have just skipped over.

permanent solution to a temporary problem. had no meter and no schematic. was able to borrow a drill from a farm down the street. thanks for the smart arse response chokey! at least u could have just skipped over.
So you would have simply told a complete stranger how to hot wire a vehicle? Then you are too trusting and very naive.
  • Like 1