Sign in to follow this  

not being able to ride is depressing...

Seriously... it sucks being totally locked away from riding. I am 18 and work full time and I am a full time student and I can't ride at all. I have gone out to ride once since then. And when I watch videos of riding it only makes it worse...

I feel your pain bro, my bike has been apart in peices for 6weeks now waiting for parts to come in....

I feel the pain.... on the 6th week of a broken ankle and i have had a brand new yz250f sitting in the garage for the past 3 weeks...

I know exactly how you feel like the others said. I work and Im in school too but now I have a separated shoulder. BUT I am leaving to get my 2012 RMZ 450 in 30 min 👍

Wait till you are married, have kids, live 2+ hours from the closest trail, and travel like mad for work. Was supposed to go ride tomorrow, but found out yesterday I'm traveling instead. 7 hrs 11 minutes on the bike this year so far 👍

I know exactly how you feel like the others said. I work and Im in school too but now I have a separated shoulder. BUT I am leaving to get my 2012 RMZ 450 in 30 min 👍

so....how is it!!?????????

Yep, understood. I've been so busy all summer I was only able to get out a handful of times. Been probably 3 months since I've gone riding, and it's driving me nuts.

Seriously... it sucks being totally locked away from riding. I am 18 and work full time and I am a full time student and I can't ride at all. I have gone out to ride once since then. And when I watch videos of riding it only makes it worse...

Use it as motivation to finish school and start working full-time. If you work hard and better yourself, one day you can buy a house with a garage, have a couple of dirt bikes so one is always ready to ride when the other needs maintenance, live near forest service land with OHV trails in a warm climate where you can ride two or three times a week all year round with friends and a significant other who like to ride almost as much as you do.👍

Few things in life worth having come easily:ride::ride: