Sign in to follow this  

Thoughts on the new EVS R4 neck brace?

Currently I have the EVS RC-EVO and its had its fair share of...... Well I guess you could say "testing." I'm liking the new R4 but can't really find any real info or specs on it. All I find is what its made to prevent if you crash or whatever but I could have told yall that. That's what a "neck brace" is for. If any of yall know any true info on it please let me know. Like is the top of it plastic or rubber? All that white seems like it won't be white for long if its rubber. And why does every other neck brace (Leatte, A-stars, and evs evo) have some spine/back "protection" but the new R4 doesn't. Looks like it just has a support to hold the back of it up off your shoulders. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

I just saw one in an email from Bob's and started investigating and have not found any reviews yet. I had bought a Leatt adventure and tried to race with it! Bad results my neck is to short so I could not raise my head up to look far enough ahead on the track. I am trying to buy an Astar bionic on Ebay they all sell for $150 to $200 this looks comparable at just over $100. Cycle Gear sells it but it is not in the stores yet, I want to try it on before buying it.

Yea I started that thread and freds has one so just read the thread and see if your questions arent answered and if not then post up. Freds has been giving his opinions on it and trying it out and would probably be able to answer any questions you may have.