Sign in to follow this  

California Who has been to FH?

When were you there and how was it? After the rain "Slime" later really nice?👍

RJ

Just got home. Conditions were execlent. Very few places I would call bad mud. Even some dust in the sunny places. We rode everything except trail 5 and 6.

Get out there and ride. 👍

I was there last weekend (very dry and dusty) and again today with DrKayak on his KTM and Homespun1 on his Beta.

After the rains there were puddles in some places on some trails, but the trails overall were still pretty dry, not too much mud. Would have preferred more mud.

Was a great day.

Anyone want to show a newbie around on Tuesday AM?

Is it a bad idea to ride here alone?

With the rain tonight Foresthill will be closed tomorrow. I rode there yesterday and the conditions were great!

If you are on the I80 side of Sac or Placer County, try riding in Georgetown - it rocks. I80 east to Auburn right on HWY 49, left at stop sign in Cool, left in Georgetown, ~ 6 miles to Mace Mill turn to staging area. I'll be there this Friday morning if you want to ride.

FH Loop 5 is the queen of the sierras!

Bob is that really you? Yeah it is you!!👍

was just there on Friday. Rode trail 5 and 6. Both had amazing conditions and we didnt see a single person. Go while the riding is good

• Like 1

We miss you too! But we're still riding in mecca. Biggest thing we have to contend with are the little puddles. Foresthill was slippery in spots. There was no dust. :ride:

Be careful out on that sea kayak. Make sure to take ottie along. Tell Ginger the gang said Hi. 👍

P.S. I've seen old men surf, I've seen fat men surf (maybe 2 sets). I will never ever see fat old men surf. Get a long board & take it easy. 1 step at a time. :worthy:

I have lost 10 lbs in 3 months with all the busy work I do now, went surfing for the first time in 10 years yesterday, caught 3 waves, got stoked and ordered a new board a little bigger and wider but still a gun shape, cant ride the logs.

Have a good dirt bike season in the Mecca of dirt biking!!. The Kayak is for sale. Surfboard on order. Yamahaginger says Hi back.

adios