Sign in to follow this  

Is this a good deal?

I've heard they have "higher" maint then Hondas? What does that mean? Can you beat the shite outa it?

"I can't seem to start this thing without another part breaking..."

Seems like he's had a few problems with it, but has always gotten it fixed, and put a new clutch in, and he hasn't posted since July which is good. I've heard these are tanks, and praised for their reliability. At the same time I hear little things break here and there.

Is this the type of bike you can beatpunch the piss out of all day everyday and it'll just need gas?

Or is this the type of bike that needs to have a loving owner, minimal maintenance, and will ride all day, but shouldn't be jumped, and shouldn't be handled harshly?

Because honestly I can do both.

Edited by twistedkeys

that guy seems to have bucket on his hands, i would go look at it and see for yourself if it looks good buy it 👍

Given that it's a 4+ hour drive, I don't think I will be just checking it out any time soon. Actually I might not be able to get it because it's so far, and I would need a (good) friend with a truck to drive me up there. Said he couldn't drive it down to SLC area, but I can understand that.

Though I did send him an email. He basically said that it was a great bike except for two things:

1.The clutch is new, but is too tight and the rod in the clutch basket needs to be adjusted.

2. The cam chain is maxed out and will probably need to be replaced at some point.

Okay, I usually wouldn't be too scared about this, but I've never been in the clutch, I honestly don't know how that single mechanism works. And I've only owned 2-strokes besides my 50cc scooter, which I adjusted the cam chain on, but is it cheap/easy to replace???