Sign in to follow this  

R.I.P. Justin Randol 414

My Son Justin Randol passed away Saturday 5/24/2008 at 19 years old. He loved to ride and race MX at the old Baer Field Speedway track in Fort Wayne. Haspin Acres was his favorite place to ride off road. He was fearless and had the skills to match. Not a day goes by that we don't all think of him. His Brother and I still ride at Haspin and know he is looking over us. Here is a Video that Jason made.

God Bless my friend, makes me love and appreciate every day with my two sons. RIP Justin..

Edited by trandyd
grammar

just the thought of losing anyone of my kids just gets me all mess up!! RIP Justin.

the Grijalvas

My Son Justin Randol passed away Saturday 5/24/2008 at 19 years old. He loved to ride and race MX at the old Baer Field Speedway track in Fort Wayne. Haspin Acres was his favorite place to ride off road. He was fearless and had the skills to match. Not a day goes by that we don't all think of him. His Brother and I still ride at Haspin and know he is looking over us. Here is a Video that Jason made.

YamaJet,

Hang in there and thanks for posting the video. I do know your pain and sometimes the days can be very dark. I am sure you know that Justin was a "light" and I know he will be in your heart forever! As time goes on we who have lost a child learn how to live with the pain.

If you ever want to talk, send me a PM and I would be most happy to call you.

Sincerely,

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"