Sign in to follow this  

Sequence Photo from this weekend

G'day guys,

Did a FMX Show at the Wangaratta Town Fair this weekend with my boys at Empire FMX and my wife snapped this sequence photo of yours truely performing my favourite trick :-)

Hope you guys like it as much as i do 👍

Andy.

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad23/andyfmx322/Sequence-Ruler-Optimized.jpg

Edited by Blue_Haze

Just set the camera to rapid fire lol then loaded all the images onto the computer and used photoshop to piece them together, takes a bit of time but totally worth it i reckon.

Did you just erase all of the surroundings in each layer so that you had a base, and just kept the bike? Or what exactly?

Hey BlacknGreen23 the first image of the sequence i used the whole thing, then each frame after that i would just trim it off just behind the back of the bike, leaving just a little bit extra incase i had to blend it a bit. Then merged all the layers of the image and trimmed off the edges to square it up. Hope that helps?

Skid_Jackson, no one has tested the airbag thankfully lol, hopefully it stays that way lol.

Hey BlacknGreen23 the first image of the sequence i used the whole thing, then each frame after that i would just trim it off just behind the back of the bike, leaving just a little bit extra incase i had to blend it a bit. Then merged all the layers of the image and trimmed off the edges to square it up. Hope that helps?

Thats what I figured. Thanks! Gonna have to try it our one of these days 👍