Sign in to follow this  

CR250R 2002 to lean?

hello again everyone im gonna make this short and simple as i can i had an issue where my bike was running to rich off idle. so i moved the needle clip to the first position from second. and wow what a difference. it cleaned every thing right up and this bike will take u up and back words in 5th gear in a second. it also has a 32.5 piolet jet and an fmf gnarly and v force 3 reed valve. any input will be appreciated thanks.

hello again everyone im gonna make this short and simple as i can i had an issue where my bike was running to rich off idle. so i moved the needle clip to the first position from second. and wow what a difference. it cleaned every thing right up and this bike will take u up and back words in 5th gear in a second. it also has a 32.5 piolet jet and an fmf gnarly and v force 3 reed valve. any input will be appreciated thanks.

i forgot to metion i use a 380 main jet clip 1st position 32.5 slow jet.

move your needle up a notch or so. one at a time

the needle thats in ur carb

????the top notch in the needle? move it down so it lets more gas through the main jet

Edited by Deebsz
more info

move your needle up a notch or so. one at a time

the needle thats in ur carb

????the top notch in the needle? move it down so it lets more gas through the main jet

all i want to know is if its ok to have the clip on the first notch or is that bad with my 380 main and 32.5 piolet.i dont want it running to rich and it was on the second notch. i dont like when bikes start to load up on low rpms.efects proformance big time.

I would recomend moving it back up the the second groove and backing your air screw out. The air screw is what took care of the loading up on my 02.

The JD kit is even better.