Sign in to follow this  

Yz helmet cams

I love a good 2 stroke video!

If you look up wozwick on Youtube, he has a bunch of cool two stroke stuff like "10 minutes of two strokes".

These are a few of my MX practice rides from my R&R in June/July:

(All of them are on the 250 with a Go-Pro in 1080p mode)

Riverdale Raceway (Toutle, WA):

Straddleline MX (McCleary, WA):

Olympic Penninsula Motorcycle Club (Port Angeles, WA):

Washougal MX Park (Washougal, WA):

• Like 1

Heres a decent one of me from earlier this year on my 03 YZ125. The bike pulls my 200lb ass around the track pretty good surprisingly! 👍

You'll probably notice me missing shifts all over the place - I changed the oil after that ride and got a handfull of ball bearings from somewhere. I'll be splitting the cases soon to see what they came out of...

good videos so far!

washougal looks like fun for sure

im headin to the old broome tioga national track tomorrow.. to bad my 125 motors is still gettin built 👍

good videos so far!

washougal looks like fun for sure

im headin to the old broome tioga national track tomorrow.. to bad my 125 motors is still gettin built :ride:

I spent my summer on an internship about 30 mins away from that track. Every tuesday and thurs I got to ride there- awesome awesome track! 👍

I spent my summer on an internship about 30 mins away from that track. Every tuesday and thurs I got to ride there- awesome awesome track! 👍

washougal or broome?

Look for the roller that runs on the shift cam behind the clutch....bet they were reallly tiny ball bearings...?

AJMAG247, you ride that 125 really well, and the sound is great (especially the whoops @ 4:37 in the first one).

KX250FMoto, that was a darn good race!

These videos are making me even more anxious to go ride! Trouble is, I have to wait until June. 👍

But seriously, I love watching these!

Look for the roller that runs on the shift cam behind the clutch....bet they were reallly tiny ball bearings...?

Yeah thats what I'm expecting to find. I had this same failure a few years ago too.

Here are mine. Bike is a 2000 YZ 250 that i bought for 700$. After some TLC, it was ready to bring to the track.

I just started riding back in August of 2010. Before that, i have not ridden for about 9 years.

06-Sep-2010 @ Englishtown Practice track. (Literally a few weeks after i started riding again, first time on a real track)

08-Sep-2010 @ Englishtown Race Track. (Much more confidence, look how much i progressed in just 2 days).

17-Oct-2010 @ Englishtown Warm-Up Track.

31-May-2011 @ Englishtown Practice Track. (Look how much i've progressed)

I've got more videos to upload, including clips of me and some buddies ripping up Blue Diamond.

Edited by BoNalls

Here's me and my buddy messing around at Blue Diamond:

I'll upload a more serious video later. 👍

Edited by BoNalls

On my 125 at Grindingstone MX near Phoenix. This is early in the morning when the track was ripped. You can see me pass a CR500AF at the beginning! 👍

I went out this weekend and ran a harescramble ready to post..........3rd off the start into the woods and turn two a low hanging tree wiped out the camera. I ended up with 3 minutes of good video and the rest was down my chest protector. Good thing i made a lanyard right before this race. Maybe this weekends race will be better!