Sign in to follow this  

Graphics adhesion to plastic ?

I've been running the woody grapics on my cr since 05 & they don't make them anymore. I want to get new plastics & transfer the graphics to them. Has anybody done this & what method did you try ? How were the results ? I have some ideas but would like to get some input on someone who's actually done it. Thanks in advance.

Call them up and ask for them specifically, since universal studios and honda had a falling out they're not allowed to advertise them on their website anymore but you should be able to get them still

Call them up and ask for them specifically, since universal studios and honda had a falling out they're not allowed to advertise them on their website anymore but you should be able to get them still

I've called them a couple of times & haven't had any luck trying to replace them. Also been looking to replace them thru the internet but haven't found any.

Email them first and tell them whats going on...and then they should get you in contact with someone with a name to ask for...