Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone here work for kawasaki, ktm, yamaha, suzuki, or honda?

I figured that I may run into quite a few people on this forum that work for one of those companies. If you do please read this post as I have some questions for you!!!

As a short background I am a college student, I just graduated high school last summer and turned 18. In high school I took up animation, was a regular student and soon became one of the few advanced students in the district. My senior year I created an animation and it turned into something more than a school project. The animation was a video of my computer assembling (building) itself.

My animation won at the district show and was played last out of all the schools. I posted the video online and started to get recognition. Long story short companies were noticing me including ASUS and Corsair (two huge international computer companies) asking me to do work for them and thinking me on using their parts in my animation.

Since then I co-founded a small group with a 2d artist with whom I work with at the moment. But I have always wanted to work on another important project. I want to animate a bike ( either a 250f or 450f) being built along with a couple of other perks. But I need a way to get a hold of blue prints or detailed diagrams of all the individual parts. And I was wondering if anyone or any of those companies would do that. I would be willing to cooperate with them in any way. I especially would love to do this with a kawasaki or ktm bike, and would be willing to do a ktm 2-stroke (would make my life easier).

Sorry for the long write up. If you want to discuss this privately pm me and I would love to at least talk about it. If you have any word at all please feel free to share. And if you would like to see my work I would be glad to provide you with whatever it is you need.

I'm willing to bet you'd get more of a response calling them instead of on a forum/

I'm willing to bet you'd get more of a response calling them instead of on a forum/

I am but I am just trying to see if anyone here knows anything.

Why dont you just go to a dealers website and check out the OEM Parts section they have the micro-fiche that breaks down all the individual assemblies

Why dont you just go to a dealers website and check out the OEM Parts section they have the micro-fiche that breaks down all the individual assemblies

Not detailed enough, I know what you are talking about though.

I know that most people don't realize exactly what I am doing since most people probably have never done anything like it before but for this to work every piece has to fit perfectly. This has to be to scale, almost exactly or I will run into problems. I need measurements, what you mentioned just gives wire framed pictures with part names, no measurements or anything.