Two Two Motorsports Smoker!

ca_101,very,very nice lookin bike! Thank you for not over-killing it with decals,I see some bikes that look great but are smothered in graphics.You would make Chad proud.I put a white rear fender on my 2005 kx 250 just because I saw a few of Chad's bike's that way.I guess you could say I am a fan of him,anyway,you did get some attention,thanks for posting that pic as that is a head turner.Super clean also.

Thanks a lot for the compliments guys. I honestly was never a big CR fan until his year, but anyone who spends their hard earned money to keep doing what they love, gains a lot of respect in my book. Being on a Honda just tops the cake! I had to support Two Two. Such clean looking graphics too!

I did want to add a white rear fender, but I actually like the red better.

Oh, downonmonday, that pipe guard is a custom piece.... https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1006230&highlight=

Ca_101.I feel the same about CR as you,I use to think he had a touch of smart ass about him,but after see'ing his accomplishments as owner/racer I started to see a different side of him.To be able to compete at his level vs. his age and do what he has done deserves credit,so yep,I respect the man too.Good day mate.

• 2 weeks later...

that looks really nice. we just stole my buddies 01 cr250 for a suprise makeover. his bike is clapped and his oldest daughter just left for college so he's broke. we have a list of stuff like brakes and fork seals etc. We also ordered a full set of black plastic and one of these 22 motorsports kits. i got the black backrounds. i'll post up some pics when we get it done. hes gonna crap his pants when he sees it.

• Like 1

RODGINI - That's pretty Crip. It's like a "OVERHAULED" for Dirtbikes. Where can I enter my name to get on that show.

ca_101 - How is that Pipe Gaurd Holding Up? My dad is building a pipe gaurd of SS Rods we had laying around the garage. Your's look's dope, but a big enough rock would still put a dent through both huh? The one he is trying to build is a floating type. Would have the effect of a spider web over the pipes.

rodgini, that's so awesome to help a buddy out like that.....and bring another '01 back! I was so torn in between the black and white backgrounds. I decided to go for a real factory kinda look. So, I'm excited to see what the black ones look like on the bike. Be sure to post pics!!!

hynboyee, the pipe guard is holding up great. I've had a nice mix of trails and moto since it's been on. I can see minor evidence of rocks hitting the guard. I would have to hit a pretty big rock to dent the pipe, I'm sure.

nutbar, lmfao, you're killing me with that. I actually can't stop watching it. lol!

rodgini, that's so awesome to help a buddy out like that.....and bring another '01 back! I was so torn in between the black and white backgrounds. I decided to go for a real factory kinda look. So, I'm excited to see what the black ones look like on the bike. Be sure to post pics!!!

hynboyee, the pipe guard is holding up great. I've had a nice mix of trails and moto since it's been on. I can see minor evidence of rocks hitting the guard. I would have to hit a pretty big rock to dent the pipe, I'm sure.

nutbar, lmfao, you're killing me with that. I actually can't stop watching it. lol!

thanks man. his bike has had the same lame tired metal mulisha graphics that came on the bike when he bought it 3 years ago. All his plastic is saftey wired and broken. The bike runs strong it just needs tlc and the chassis needs some repairs. i'll take some before/after shots. his bike is so tired it makes him not want to ride. he is a staple guys in our group. if he doesnt come with us on one of our play rides it just isn't the same.....so this is money well spent! a bunch of the guys from our group pitched in. he thinks he dropping off the bike off @ my house for brakes, fork seals, and rubber. he has no idea about the pimpage thats gonna take place. i told him i needed the bike a week early to measure and make sure we ordered the right fork seals.....what a load of bs huh? ?

that 70's dude opening the door is priceless btw

thanks man. his bike has had the same lame tired metal mulisha graphics that came on the bike when he bought it 3 years ago. All his plastic is saftey wired and broken. The bike runs strong it just needs tlc and the chassis needs some repairs. i'll take some before/after shots. his bike is so tired it makes him not want to ride. he is a staple guys in our group. if he doesnt come with us on one of our play rides it just isn't the same.....so this is money well spent! a bunch of the guys from our group pitched in. he thinks he dropping off the bike off @ my house for brakes, fork seals, and rubber. he has no idea about the pimpage thats gonna take place. i told him i needed the bike a week early to measure and make sure we ordered the right fork seals.....what a load of bs huh? ?

that 70's dude opening the door is priceless btw

You should def. record the reaction when you give it back to him as well and post it! I cant wait to see the pics.

• 2 years later...