Sign in to follow this  

Looking for used Hi-Point trailer

Does anyone have or know anyone that has a used Hi-Point trailer for sale?

I've seen these every now and then and they look like they would do a great job of hauling the toys around, but you never find them. I guess the people that have them must keep'M, because I am having a hard time just locating one.

Believe it or not, Hi Point went out of business long ago. I looked for a few years for a used one. Never found one. They don't even hit the classifieds, somebody who knows the owner gets it.

The link doesn't work, but I googled it for the 500th time and what do you know, they are back in business!!!!!

The link doesn't work, but I googled it for the 500th time and what do you know, they are back in business!!!!!

Well, if you find a link, let us know. I sure can't find one that works.🤣

I googled Hi Point Trailers and it was the first link that came up. It worked, but I emailed them on 11/26 and haven't heard back. They may be back in business, but they sure don't seem to be interested in doing business. Website was pretty shoddy as well.

Well shoot! By the time I realized there was one for sale, it was already sold.

If anybody hears of one, please send them my way. Thanks for the help everyone! 😏

Chariot is another real nice brand of trailer for hauling bikes. You don’t see them used very ofter either, but they seem more common than Hi-point these days.

http://chariotmanufacturing.com/

CoKTM

Edited by coktm