Sign in to follow this  

Thumpertalk Parts Store

Tried ordered a new piston and clutch parts but shipping only gave me the options for 3day(118$); 2day and overnite. Why is shipping so much and why are these the only options? I wanted to give the TT Store a try b.c. I have heard good things. I've ordered from somewhere else now but wanted to see if I was doing something wrong or what? Help - THanks:banghead:

Tried ordered a new piston and clutch parts but shipping only gave me the options for 3day(118$); 2day and overnite. Why is shipping so much and why are these the only options? I wanted to give the TT Store a try b.c. I have heard good things. I've ordered from somewhere else now but wanted to see if I was doing something wrong or what? Help - THanks:banghead:

Perhaps contact the TT store and ask :thumbsup:

Toll free phone number, and email address. :ride:

$118 for shipping?? I would say something is not right on this and one of the owners will probably post shortly to address your problem.

Sounds simply like a goof with the autolook up to the shipping tables for ground services. None of these items sound to be OS either by weight or dimensions. So, you can refer to this:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/help_answer.asp?ID=39#39

Perhaps contact the TT store and ask :thumbsup:

Toll free phone number, and email address. :ride:

+1. If you have a question call the store, they have ALWAYS been most helpful on any question. :worthy:

Thanks BBosch. but when I try to check out all I can pick is the 118$ 3 day shipping. is there any way around that?

Sometimes there are glitches in the shipping software, its caused when you have just the right combination of items or when info is input wrong (on our end). Just put the order through with a "note" in the "comments box" to correct the shipping. We will do this for you before we process your order and send you an updated invoice showing the changes. It will take one of us about 30 seconds to correct for you. Sorry for the issue!

Thanks BBosch. but when I try to check out all I can pick is the 118$ 3 day shipping. is there any way around that?

Yes...call them... Pretty simple solution.