Who's signed, who hsn't yet, who's at MEC

Offical stuff only please. Thanks.

Haven't been online much, lots of random threads and hearsays, and would like a summary. If someone hasn't signed, how much longer do they have? January will come quick.

Also want to let my son know who's definately in/not in this weekend.

according to the rider-list from this page, almost everybody is going to race the mec; i highly doubt this
I see 17 confirmed riders at the MEC website. Reed's been removed. Not sure what page you're seeing...or who do you consider everybody?

The MEC is by invitation only. I think they were hoping for 20-25. They me be lucky if they get 20, unless the MEC officials give a few more invites out.

-Kerry

It's all about sponsor money and guaranties these days. No one races for prize money. Look at SX and MX purses for the riders, they are a joke.

MEC and the US Open of Supercross before it attempt to bring the thrill of a big payday back to a single event. I can appreciate that. The problem is the top riders aren't hungry enough and the sponsors that pay their way don't get enough visibility from the single event sponsored by a competitor to risk their "golden boy". The promoters will need to bring a fresh title sponsor in (not currently in SX or MX) if they want to draw other top riders.

I wonder how many tickets they sold to people that wanted to see Bubba , and if they want their $ back now

TRUE THAT!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! FALSE ADVERTISING!

Talking about all the top riders confirmed, then they all back out. ?

TRUE THAT!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK! FALSE ADVERTISING!

Talking about all the top riders confirmed, then they all back out. ?

They pull a similar deal in SuperX in Austrailia/New Zealand. Not to say I don't appreciate watching a race, I would say that I would rather watch ALL of the big names and not just a handful.

-Kerry