Sign in to follow this  

2stroke secrets?

i have 05 yz125. rebuilt it not so long ago, i have the vforce on it and pro circuit pipe and silencer. basically just looking for any secrets out there on mods for 2 strokes. ive looked at the Ibooster, but wasnt so sure about it. anybody have one? do they work? fill me in!

no.they do not work. wast of money.

take the head off, send it to eric gorr and tell him were you want your power to be. he will port it to that.

There's lots of two-stroke "secrets", but none of them can just be bolted on. They all live in the heads of people like Eric Gorr.

Like choppertown said, porting is the single best mod you can do to your engine. Send your head and cylinder to Forward Motion, and for less than the cost of an exhaust you'll have what you swear is a completely different engine.

no.they do not work. wast of money.

take the head off, send it to eric gorr and tell him were you want your power to be. he will port it to that.

Must ask how he ports a 2 stroke HEAD ?????????????????????

what does de do ? open the water passages for more flow :thumbsup:

Yup, good porting and proper head squish are where the power is. Match that to a pipe that is designed for the type of power you are looking for (i.e. how the engine is ported) and you will have a pretty fast motor. No such thing as a cheap bolt on that will give you a huge power boost.