my new to me kx450f, pics.

Sweet bike! my best friends grandpa lives in fort mohave, next time I go Ill bring the bikes and you should show me all the cool places to ride!

Right on brotha. Yeah hit me up if you end up coming out. Lived here since I was 5 years old and now I'm 25 so I know the area down here pretty well. What do you ride?

Arizona Motorcycle Riders Association- amraracing.com It's an 8 race series that begins on 10/30 this year. Most races are based around the Phoenix area. Its a pretty fun series, and you could always give it a try in the sportsman or c class. Check out the site.

Right on brotha. Yeah hit me up if you end up coming out. Lived here since I was 5 years old and now I'm 25 so I know the area down here pretty well. What do you ride?

I have a 05 yz 125 and a 2011 rmz 450, my friends grandpa live on Hammer ln off the 95. I went and checked out some of the trails in a rhino at the end of that road, seems like there would be some cool riding. Have you ever made the trip to glamis or gordons? I live in San diego so im down there all the time

I have a 05 yz 125 and a 2011 rmz 450, my friends grandpa live on Hammer ln off the 95. I went and checked out some of the trails in a rhino at the end of that road, seems like there would be some cool riding. Have you ever made the trip to glamis or gordons? I live in San diego so im down there all the time

I live about 3 miles away from hammer. And yeah there is endless trails all the way to the mountains in every which way. Yeah used to go to glamis alot, but havent been in a while. Last place I have been to the dunes is Dumont about 2 years ago. Never been to gordons. I'm gonna have to get out to the dunes again hopefully soon. Been too long.

I live about 3 miles away from hammer. And yeah there is endless trails all the way to the mountains in every which way. Yeah used to go to glamis alot, but havent been in a while. Last place I have been to the dunes is Dumont about 2 years ago. Never been to gordons. I'm gonna have to get out to the dunes again hopefully soon. Been too long.

Ill be out at gordons next weekend, come on out. Ill keep you posted every time i plan on goiing out to the sand. I am always looking for people to ride with.