Sign in to follow this  

Used 2008 250 sx?

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the process of potentially buying a used 08 250sx, but it has been set up for freestyle The bike looks brand new, but the seat is shaved down and side box covers are completely cut out. Would I have to buy a completely new seat? As for the side air box covers, I'm assuming I can just purchase new air box covers? I plan to use this bike for the track.

used seat easy to find. buy the plastic for the airbox also easy to get and reasonably cheap. sounds like it shouldn't need much to make it ready.

used seat easy to find. buy the plastic for the airbox also easy to get and reasonably cheap. sounds like it shouldn't need much to make it ready.

Exactly, seats are cheap and there are plenty. Plastics are reasonable even if buying OEM but I would bet they could be found used as well. Setup for freestyle??? I wonder if those guys do any trick shizzle to loose the weight?

Joe........

probably gonna need to have the suspension redone i would bet it is way to stiff. probably gonna beat you up till its set for you. but that should be on your list anyhow. good luck