Sign in to follow this  

350 sxf Race ready bike !!!!!!

Please KTM, when you sell a bike who is suppose to be "race ready", don't you think it could be a good idea to joint the shop manual with the bike?????

Friends, does anyone know where I can download the manual ???

Thank you

huh, i got mine with the bike? nope dont know where you can download one though

race ready? what class? the only 350 i know of is the sx so umm.... what would you race against? other 350's or would you be stuck in a line up of 450's and 500 2 strokes?

theres a manual that comes with the bike in the little valance carrier, and all the exploited views and part numbers for ever other part in another book. but, the manual ktm gives you with the purchase of a new bike doesnt go as far as telling you how to adjust the vlaves. theres no internal motor information at all. Just like kx100s. my yz125s came with a manual that was the shop manual. told you how to split the cases in it. Ktm doesnt. i agree, if ktms are race ready, they should come with a shop manual that, for example, tells you the torque values of the cam hold down bolts. i dont know where you can download the real shop manual

and rushpoint.... the 350 is available in SX and XC. if your racing in a bike specific class, its an open class machine. just like 300 2strokes, 450 4 strokes, and 500 2strokes. and just cuz your on a 350, doesnt mean you "stuck" on a line with 450s. 350s rippp

and rushpoint.... the 350 is available in SX and XC. if your racing in a bike specific class, its an open class machine. just like 300 2strokes, 450 4 strokes, and 500 2strokes. and just cuz your on a 350, doesnt mean you "stuck" on a line with 450s. 350s rippp

I have no problem being "stuck" on the line with 450s, or 530's or anything else, while on my lowely 350!!! bring em on

And FYI, there are technical data tables in the back of the book that give you almost all the torque specs for both the engine and the chassie, just have to look

I have no problem being "stuck" on the line with 450s, or 530's or anything else, while on my lowely 350!!! bring em on

And FYI, there are technical data tables in the back of the book that give you almost all the torque specs for both the engine and the chassie, just have to look

ya i saw some, but im currently breaking down my efi and i had to find the injector and remove the efi without any instructions. luckily i read about how NOT to remove the TPS, and i didnt find anything else on the throttle body that may need special attention like the tps does. i can do it all myself, just would be nice if the book that came with the bike told me how to remove the screen on the injector. the book may have the phrase fuel injection all over it, but nowhere does it say the phrase "fuel injectOR". which means it gives no info on disassembly. like i said up there tho, my yamaha came stock with a book that showed how to split cases. the "stock" ktm book sucks in comparison

Correct - me too coming from Hondas i miss a REAL manual.With the manual that comes with a Honda you can even take apart your rear shock down to the shims, split the engines cases and open up the gearbox...while the KTMs manual just shows how to change the air filter and change the oil.That's it.

You can buy those manuals from KTM for about 25$ for example here:

http://www.ktmcyclehutt.com/ktm-parts/ktm-hardparts.php?ktm-motorcycle-parts=Repair-Manuals&fitment=bigbikes

Maybe a way from keeping customers away from wreching on their rides and hoping to get them look for all work done by shops instead...Me too i was looking to get such a manual.I am better at wrenching than most shops anyway and trust myself a lot more (and it's cheaper too).

Make sure that you check if the cd manaul is in stock before you order !! or you could be waiting weeks !!