Different colored RM?

This winter I'm going to be freshening up the RM and one of the things I'll be doing is looking at some new plastics and decals. I've been toying with the idea of different colored plastics or maybe just a few black pieces like front number plate and fender or something.

Anyway, just wondering if you guys could post up some pics of your RMs that have different color plastics or maybe just some really cool decals?

I just bought an 03 and it was black when I got it. I really didn't like it and am in the process of trying to get it back to yellow. I would love white plastics, but couldn't find any. I have to get the stupid paint off the tank somehow now.... The idiot actually sanded to make the paint stick better. At least he didn't lack commitment!

RM2501.jpg

Barrie-20111007-00056.jpg

Stick with the yellow!

Don't get me wrong, i DO like the yellow. I'm just considering a modified look incorporating the yellow...

One though i had would be like this:

Black rear fender and side pannels. yellow front fender, tank, and shrouds. and black number plate and fork guards. then wrap everything in decals that are black and yellow with red accents....

but like i said it's thought in progress and i'd like to see some pics because i'm definitely open to suggestion.

A white plastic kit with a new full graphics kit always looked good to me. Something like Pastrana's FMX bike ... minus the back flip ... ? don't even try it!

attachment.php?attachmentid=127442&stc=1&d=1287751047

if you ever see me in this position, please dial 911 immediately. It means that everything has gone wrong and i'm about to meet my maker....

Here's a pic of my bike before this riding season.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=93207

I just ordered these with black number plates w/white numbers. Will post pics after install.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Monster-Suzuki-Motocross-Graphics-RM-125-250-2001-11-/380356107946?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item588efd9eaa#ht_1670wt_1082

Edited by expl_eng
Typo

nice, those graphics are pretty cool looking. i like the new ones too. it will be cool to see what they look like on the bike.

I've got a 2000 RM125 with Black guards front and rear, Black rad scoops, White side panels (also have spare black ones) and white number board and fork guards. I dont have any graphics on it though. I havent got any pics of it but if your keen on a look I can take some.

I've got a 2000 RM125 with Black guards front and rear, Black rad scoops, White side panels (also have spare black ones) and white number board and fork guards. I dont have any graphics on it though. I havent got any pics of it but if your keen on a look I can take some.

If it's not an inconvenience I would be interested in seeing it with the black side pannels on... if not, no worries.

Here is my 93 RM250...since pic I have put on a new Black Moose rear racing rim and blacked the hub. Will do front wheel when mo money to spend..lol. Also need to put on new front & rear black fenders that just came in. the ones I have on bike now are twisted & scuffed up from wrecks.

Goal is a blacked out bike cept for the Red Suz emblem

315684_1980960405778_1296212845_31666482_1048787118_n.jpg

Here is my 93 RM250...since pic I have put on a new Black Moose rear racing rim and blacked the hub. Will do front wheel when mo money to spend..lol. Also need to put on new front & rear black fenders that just came in. the ones I have on bike now are twisted & scuffed up from wrecks.

Goal is a blacked out bike cept for the Red Suz emblem

315684_1980960405778_1296212845_31666482_1048787118_n.jpg

wow, i like that. Good looking bike.