Sign in to follow this  

Give me some riding tips - VIDEO INCLUDED FOR FEEDBACK

hi guys, ive been riding for approx 5 months. I try to ride once a week or fortnight on average. Basically im self taught, just watch vids on youtube to learn.

im not very good but would love to improve.

ive got the link below to a vid i took from the weekend. check it out and feel free to give me some tips.

cheers, max

tip 1: Put camera at area where one can see your body to critique movement.

check it out and feel free to give me some tips

Take the Villopoto number plates off your bike:p

Seriously though, I would consider myself still a beginner. One thing I always do when I go to the track is set a goal for myself to meet by the end of the day. Whether it be perfecting my technique through a certain corner, clearing a new jump, or working on a rhythm section. I find I have to consciously stretch my abilities and skills by setting goals. Otherwise, I'm just going through the motions and not improving.

the plates look sweet, i bought the bike 2 months ago from a dude who raced it.

i agree, i went to the track last weekend and practices berms over and over and over. now im much more confident in soft sandy berms..

sorry to disappoint my post is genuine, i am after help, im a beginner!! i know the angle suck so you cant see much, but its all i had.

if you tell me how to attach some pics i can do that if it would help with constructive feedback?

many thanks:thumbsup: