Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations JCR!

Mr Norman's twitter indicates a win today. I want to congratulate Mr. Campbell and Mr. Norman and all the JCR Team on the win of the NHH round 9. Amazing!

I've not been paying attention to the Nationals so thanks for the update! Kendall is nothing short of phenominal riding a phenominal off road weapon.

Too bad Caselli's 2nd place finish gives him the Championship.

Kendall certainly brought some yesterday, but Kurt has been super smooth all season.

Yep, Kurt wrapped it up for the season. Too bad Kendal got off to a slow start to defend his #1 plate.

Wonder if Kurt will compete next year or if this was a "one and done" for him.

Yep, Kurt wrapped it up for the season. Too bad Kendal got off to a slow start to defend his #1 plate.

Wonder if Kurt will compete next year or if this was a "one and done" for him.

Kinda depends on what KTM has in store for him. If I was a betting man, I would think this was a 1 time need to prove his meddle.

I would look for a big push from Purvines (read David Pearson, Justin Morrow) next year.

I wonder if JCR will come back strong?

I would think this was a 1 time need to prove his meddle.

Totally agree. With all the other types of racing Kurt does, like ISDE, etc. I would really be surprised to see him defend his title. Sure would like to see more racers compete for the title, gets kinda boring seeing if either Kendal or Kurt is going to win, would be nice to have Destry and Pearson be up there for contention as well.