Sign in to follow this  

Should I Sell...?

I Got My 09 Yz250F Back In August Of This Year.Now I Feel Like It's Old And Not No Other Way To Put It Cool And Out Of Style...I Don't Know What I Should Do.

Anyone Tell Me If I'm Just Some Jackass and Shouldn't Or I Should Sell it:bonk:

If you get your juice from buying new bikes and looking cool then sell it and get a new one. If you get your juice from riding and are on a budget keep it and have just as much fun.

Haha, I won't call names, but I think that's a little unnecessary. Especially if it runs well and works for you other than the look. Think of it like this; when is the last time that you were on national television with people critiquing the look of your bike? You're the only one that cares how it looks so just don't change things to try to impress other people. Let your riding do the talking!

get some mad ass stickers so it looks cool, maybe some of those ultra cool coloured tyres, hit it with some matt black spray can like an old rat rod. JACKASS!!!!

i have an 04 yz250f, think yourself lucky. i think myself lucky with that, i started out on a 1984 cr80.

+ i rode a 2010 yz250f and i hated it.

I ride an 89 yz250wr, I love showing up and having people look at my bike like I'm crazy, then pulling the holeshot or passing them on the rocks while their shiny new ktm stalls or won't start. Looks aren't important, I say ride what you have unless something is wrong with it

• Like 1

get some mad ass stickers so it looks cool, maybe some of those ultra cool coloured tyres, hit it with some matt black spray can like an old rat rod. JACKASS!!!!

+1

CoKTM

Well, the way I look at it. If you aren't happy with your bike then no one telling you "its just a bike, its meant to be ridden not looked at" won't change your mind. Thats what graphic kits are for..

But, you want something that you love..maybe your not a blue guy, more of a yellow one?

Do what you want with your life, bike, money...

... just don´t do things for the wrong reasons (what others may think of you, what´s cool and what´s not)

You won´t have much more fun on a newer bike, but hey if you can afford it go ahead and do it.