YamahaRacer724

NewJersey North Jersey Riding (Pit's,Trail's,Anything?)

I'm sick of same riding places by me.Im wondering if there is any good spots to go to around me i mean i can travel but im gonna go to Far..Im mostly looking for a nice pit with some jumps and some nice hill climbs and stuff like that

Let me know! I could even meet up with you and go ride! 👍

"Pit" riding? really? 👍

Print out a race and OP schedule from ECEA, NEOC, WaldenMX, AK Farms and Raceway Park, mark your calander and plan your year around them.

You could race a full year long series cheaper than paying one fine for enviormental damage and lawyer/court costs.

+1.

There isn't anything in North Jersey. Try Lost Trails in PA, or Reading Antracite depending on where in Northern NJ you are.

Most towns in Northern NJ love ORV. Stop by any police station and ask them where to ride.

You won't have to bring your bike. They'll kindly let you pick out one from the impound yard!

I never heard of a police station giving out peoples confiscated bikes so I take it your being sarcastic and funny.I never ride pits even tho Im legal,If I lose my license I lose my job and then things will get bad

I know a real good spot its provatley owned its a nice little track with about 5 doubles a couple whopps sectiond amd a couple table tops... Pm me for info its in morris county nj which is north and itd right off of 80 no body really knows the spot and the great thing is !!! No trouble !! Privstley owned like i said not owned bt the state and the owner is cool

On 10/12/2011 at 11:36 AM, elrontx said:

rule #1 about riding in north NJ

you do not talk about riding in north NJ.

Das rite 😌wanna meet up or know a spot inbox someone on here because nobody giving coordinates to a place and then give a date and time too lol. Cops will be there for the meet up lol