Swapping SXF for EXC??

I currently have a 2010 KTM SXF 450, i've had it for about 3-4 months and have only put 9 hours on it since i bought it, What i want to do is trade my bike to get a 450 EXC of the same year as i can get the EXC road registered and can ride to work and to mates houses etc. My question is has anyone ridden both bikes and can tell me about the differences between the ride on the two? Am i going to be dissappointed with the power, handling and extra weight of the EXC after coming off the SXF?? Im prepared to lose a bit of performance to have the added flexibility of being able to ride on the road.

Please help me out and let me know what you think!!

I have ridden a 2011 450SXF twice and a buddies 2008 EXC a few times. I own a 2008 450 XCF, same engine as the SXF. Power wise, the EXC is more smooth but still there when you open it up and has a much wider trans. He rides on the moto track as well as gnarly single track, great all around bike. He changed the gearing, did the JD jet kit, and had FC do the suspension, thats it.

The SXF has more power and revs much faster. It had stiffer suspension so it was WAY better on th track than the trail. If you are a dedicated racer, you may not like the smoothness of the EXC, but it is the best plated "dirt" bike I have ridden and I want one. Hope that helps a bit more.