Sign in to follow this  

How to clean the cylinder???

I believe riding my bike for longer period of time with electrical problem which cause it to "Miss" has caused carbon in the cylinder and piston. This is a 4 Stroke XLR 250. My friend suggested me that i add little bit of 2T to my motorcycles fuel tank with the fuel and run it which will clean the cylinder and piston basically burn away the carbon. Is this possible to do so? any suggestions? Reason for me to think that cylinder head has carbon deposit because i fix the problem of the bike, but still i get some deposits on the spark plug after a long run. Any ideas friends?.

they speak the truth..........seafoam is your friend. just add some to your tank for a few cycles and it should clean it up.

That's not what i mean friend, heh, I totally believe what everybody says here.... What i mean is, i never heard of it before, until you guys told me. Then i searched the net and got to know all about it. Thanks a lot, only issue is finding that product in this island. Anyone knows where i can order one online?