Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Lincoln Hills ride 10/9/11

Thanks to yathump (Gary) and 500AF RIDER (Tommy) for the ride on this past Sunday. Other than a little dust, the conditions were awesome. Great fall ride. We got plenty of breaks, (1) after each of Tommie's get offs, thanks Tom!! 👍:worthy:

Oh any any excuses I had for my piss poor riding abilities were wiped out, when I saw the amputee riding the KTM, with one leg. He had rigged a electric soleniod from a drag bike up, to his shifter. WOW:thumbsup::ride: That dude is double tough!

No action pics, but here is one of Tom, trying to figure out, if the radiator is broken, or if it just over heated enough to puke some coolant. The other is just a rest stop.

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

Thanks again guys!

Great ride, a definite thanks to Tom for the extra couple breaks, seeing that guy on that KTM definitely made my excuses go out the window

Thanks again for the ride

Had a blast! I was gonna give some excuses also, but the one legged rider made mine go away too. I'm glad I was able to bring the entertainment though. "It's all fun and games till someone falls of there bike!" "Then it's friggin hilarious!" Love to do it again soon, thanks guys:goofy:👍:goofy:

,Tom