Sign in to follow this  

Rebuilding Confidence

Hi Girls!

Well yesterday after two month of stop and a surgery I try to restart with motocross!

I'm the girl with the pink gear and the white bike!

I'm so slow but I'm rebuilding confidece!

I am glad you are back riding....your confidence will build with every lap you do. Remember to breathe. Your outfit and bike look great...you clearly have that Italian fashion sense.👍

Hey, the fact that you are back out there is nothing to sneeze at after surgery. Congratulations and good job. And there is nothing wrong with slow. With building confidence comes building speed. It will come back to you and before you know it you will be ripping around like crazy.

Stay well and have fun!

I am glad you are back riding....your confidence will build with every lap you do. Remember to breathe. Your outfit and bike look great...you clearly have that Italian fashion sense.👍

Yes it's really true! It's not italian fashion sense it's my addiction to shopping!

Hey, the fact that you are back out there is nothing to sneeze at after surgery. Congratulations and good job. And there is nothing wrong with slow. With building confidence comes building speed. It will come back to you and before you know it you will be ripping around like crazy.

Stay well and have fun!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow or not your back out there :ride: You will be back stronger and faster:thumbsup: Just remember breath, relax and have fun :worthy:

Yes always breath and use the head!

Keep riding! It will all come back with a lot of laps. Some can do it fast other's not so fast but it will come. Good luck to you and congrats for gettin back out there

Keep riding! It will all come back with a lot of laps. Some can do it fast other's not so fast but it will come. Good luck to you and congrats for gettin back out there

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!