Sign in to follow this  

California Santa Fe Train Caboose - Stoddard Wells - VANDALS!

Damnet! I really enjoyed taking the younger kids and some of the wifes/mothers to see the train caboose and in the last six years, it's been vanalized on a weekly basis. I'm just sick over crap like this. It's now missing the wheels on one side, both couplers are cut off and 80% of the track is gone too. Damn, local tweekers cutting it up for scrap metal cash:banghead:. I was there on Saturday and saw Tractor Tire tracks. it was a really cool landmark and not sure I'll want to go back to see the devistation:foul:. My kids were pretty dispointed to say the least.

Oh yea, the Dinosore is pretty much gone too. Again, last time I saw it standing on it's own was about 6 years ago. Just goes to show what our stupid economy is doing to us.

Wish I could post pictures, but due to the economy, I can't pay my TT Membership.👍

Google Earth 34* 33'58.46"N x 117* 04' 29.08"W

Edited by Dube2

This is why we had to hire a site steward for Bickle Camp in the El Pasos, After seeing

Toni Seger's cabin vandalized, we managed to save Walt Bickle's cabin and the surrounding

artifacts, ...well, some refer it as junk, but I like junk, so we had to hire someone to watch

it all

Wayne

This is why we had to hire a site steward for Bickle Camp in the El Pasos, After seeing

Toni Seger's cabin vandalized, we managed to save Walt Bickle's cabin and the surrounding

artifacts, ...well, some refer it as junk, but I like junk, so we had to hire someone to watch

it all

Wayne

Don'tcha just wish you could catch one of these dumb-asses doing this stuff........would like to do the little trick the Indians did to the trapper in Jeremiah Jones, you know.......bury them up to their neck and let the buzzards take care of the rest:thumbsup:

Don'tcha just wish you could catch one of these dumb-asses doing this stuff........would like to do the little trick the Indians did to the trapper in Jeremiah Jones, you know.......bury them up to their neck and let the buzzards take care of the rest:thumbsup:

That's cruel and inhumane:prof: but funny and something I would love to be a witness to:banana: Scumbags! The sad part is the douche nozzle enviro losers take this stuff and run with it in their anti-access propaganda.

That's cruel and inhumane:prof: but funny and something I would love to be a witness to:banana: Scumbags! The sad part is the douche nozzle enviro losers take this stuff and run with it in their anti-access propaganda.

That's why I'd like to do it..... You know, leave a sign next to the carcass stating this is what happens to you lowlifes if your caught doing this. Might make them think twice about doing something like that.

it all

Wayne

Yea Wayne, never been to the cabin's yet. looking forward to see some junk. I assume it was his junk and not junk left by passerby's.

Not junk left by passer bys, but Walt Bicke's cabin remains the way it was when he

lived there, to me, that is one valuable piece of history there. If it were up to

the extreme enviro community, they would have all the mining shacks removed

from last Chance Canyon and closed to OHVs.

WEMO is going to take a role in Last Chance, and Im sure I pissed a few people off when

I said at the Ridgecrest WEMO meeting I do not want El Pasos turning into a fenced in

concentration camp like Jawbone

Wayne

Edit, Here is a pic of my wife and I taken just before Toni Segar passed away

Shmitt.jpg

Edited by Wayne_Nosala
Added Pic

Not junk left by passer bys, but Walt Bicke's cabin remains the way it was when he

lived there, to me, that is one valuable piece of history there. If it were up to

the extreme enviro community, they would have all the mining shacks removed

from last Chance Canyon and closed to OHVs.

WEMO is going to take a role in Last Chance, and I pissed a few people off when

I said at the Ridgecrest WEMO meeting I do not want El Pasos turning into a fenced in

concentration camp like Jawbone

Wayne

👍