08 rmz450 over heating, what to do?

I had my 08 rmz450 out yesterday trail riding and when I stopped for a minute coolent just started running out of the over flow. It wasn't just a little coming out it was just flowing. Turned the bike off let it sit for about 20 minutes then pulled the cap off and it was little low but had like a foam look or just bubbles on the top of the coolent. The radiators were so darn hot to the touch as well. Only been on the bike 2 times, once on a track and once on the trails. I don't recall the bike getting this hot the day I took it to the track.

Any advice would be great!!

Thanks a lot,

Nick

Then I would suggest that you first go back to a Yoshimura MX tuner with a Dynobench, to make the bike run ritcher.

You could also order a PC V from Eddie Sisneros, pre-programmed for your pipe.

h t t p : / / e p i c m o t o s p o r t s . c o m / p o w e r c o m m a n d e r v . a s p x

After that you could run Engine ice and mount a 1.6 bar coolant cap.

Yep- and 1.6 rad cap and watch the t fitting on the hoses-you may melt plastic one on a tight trail ride if overheating. pull out the plastic one, go to home depot etc. and get a brass one to match it! you will thank yourself later!

melted rad hose= blow up engine!

It sounds like you may have already begun to melt that plastic t-fitting. Some bikes we have seen here have had the t-fitting heat up under extreme temperatures and when they cooled the plastic actually melted inside the t-fitting making the internal diameter of the hose smaller thus restricting flow.