Sign in to follow this  

A-Stars neck brace pads.

Dumb ass me lost the left side shoulder pad on my neck brace, does anyone have a spare they want to sell or any ideas other that a complete pad kit.👍:bonk::ride:

WB, I've been using the thin pads, I'll have to check to see if I still have the thicker ones somewhere, if I can find them I'll send 'em to you...Let you know in a few hours...

I lost one of the arm pit elastic straps, I live near the A-Stars headquarters, maybe I can swing by and see if they'll hook us up (if I can't find a pad for you)...

WB, I've been using the thin pads, I'll have to check to see if I still have the thicker ones somewhere, if I can find them I'll send 'em to you...Let you know in a few hours...

I lost one of the arm pit elastic straps, I live near the A-Stars headquarters, maybe I can swing by and see if they'll hook us up (if I can't find a pad for you)...

Damn your a good guy, this will be the second time you saved my ass. 👍

I couldn't find mine...I stopped by Alpinestars, they gave me the pads pictured below (with some adhesive strips)...Is that what you needed? I realized after I got home and looked at the brace that it may be the thin pad that this pad fits into that you need (which is the only piece I use)...If it's the other piece you need, give me a few days and I'll stop by again (riding tomorrow)...

BTW, they gave me the straps (that came with the brace) and threw in the optional chest straps...Awesome customer support.

IMAG0002.jpg

I need the pad that goes on your shoulder, the furthermost out side one.

Here is a pic of what it looks like now.

A-starsbrace002.jpg

Wow that is good customer service from A-Stars, I'm impressed.

Thank you for your help!!

Yep, the ones I posted a pic of are the correct ones (just flipped upside down)...The pegs on the pads I pictured fit into those holes on the left side pad in your pic with the adhesive strips in between...Just PM me your address again and I'll get 'em out to you...Cheers!

BTW, have you tried the chest straps before? I normally don't trail ride with my BNS, but I'll wear it tomorrow with the chest straps and see if it's better than the pit straps (although the pit straps don't bother me)...

Your the man, be sure to include your return address. Thank you so much, what a load off!!

I guess I lost them because I didn't get the adhesive stickers, I'll tape them this time.

PM sent.

I don't use any straps, I use my chest protector to hold it on.