Sign in to follow this  

hare scramble on ktm 350

for some reason my camera shut off after only about 6 minutes of recording.

Edited by infamy

Nice riding, have you had any problems with your fuel injection? I would like to get the 2012 350xc but there is alot of bad posts on here.

thanks. i havent had any problems with it, and i have a couple friends who also own 350's and they havent had any issues with theirs either. i'll probably end up picking up a 2012 too.

Picking them off one at a time. Good riding. I got to get out this weekend and ride after watching that.👍

Good riding. What class was this? I should've raced it. Oh well, I'll try to make the Deer Creek GP this weekend.

that looks like an awesome course! not too much tight technical stuff from the looks of it though, couldn't tell, was it whooped out or rutted at all?

its an 1.5 hour race and that video just shows the first 5 minutes of it. it was about 40% tight singletrack

Good riding. What class was this? I should've raced it. Oh well, I'll try to make the Deer Creek GP this weekend.

this is C Vet. its only my 2nd race. i would do the deer creek one but i'll be in pismo this weekend. im going to try and do the prairie city race on the 6th and maybe the stampede race the following weekend. 👍