Sign in to follow this  

CW Build

Here is a Bike CW (CycleWizard) just finished for me.... Pops, ya gonna make it for the handoff?

Cw went full on with this bike, and the only thing that wasn't done or is missing is... Oh wait, NOTHING!!!!!

Kudos CW, my true hero!!!! (for many, many reasons!)Stevesbikeandparts018.jpg

Stevesbikeandparts029.jpg

Stevesbikeandparts035.jpg

Stevesbikeandparts036.jpg

Stevesbikeandparts039.jpg

Stevesbikeandparts052.jpg

I just pee'd myself and got a woody at the same time:lol:.........I'm in love.👍

What doesn't that bike have? The freakin logo's are bad ash..

I'm on my over over to Cw's place in a few minutes I'm helping him move his shop to the new building, should I ask the old lady for permission to go or should I ask for forgiveness and just leave and not tell her.👍🤣

I have not slept for more than an hour since I saw the pic's and have set a meeting with CW.... I have cleaned the garage, moved a bed out there, have the Kenny-g streaming on the boom box .... We will be inseparable for a long, long time!

If I could figure out how to install some Bike Bewbies and a VJajay, I'd throw rocks at chix!!!!

The extra effort CW put in this bike transends anything I have experienced.... He truly is a master and a true hero!

I have not slept for more than an hour since I saw the pic's and have set a meeting with CW.... I have cleaned the garage, moved a bed out there, have the Kenny-g streaming on the boom box .... We will be inseparable for a long, long time!

If I could figure out how to install some Bike Bewbies and a VJajay, I'd throw rocks at chix!!!!

The extra effort CW put in this bike transends anything I have experienced.... He truly is a master and a true hero!

:ride:🤣 I'm moving witcha out to your garage, man I wish I could got that motorsickel from ya..👍

I'm on my over over to Cw's place in a few minutes I'm helping him move his shop to the new building, should I ask the old lady for permission to go or should I ask for forgiveness and just leave and not tell her.:worthy:🤣

GHees... Whaddya new???? Put your big boy pants, man the "F" up and GO!!!!!:ride:👍:worthy:

Good luck with the re-attachment of your teeth upon the return:doh:

The man has passion like no other I've seen before..I'm movin in with ya we can go riding every day I'm retired.

GHees... Whaddya new???? Put your big boy pants, man the "F" up and GO!!!!!:ride:👍:worthy:

Good luck with the re-attachment of your teeth upon the return:doh:

:worthy:🤣 and a few other parts...bobitt.......:worthy:

The man has passion like no other I've seen before..I'm movin in with ya we can go riding every day I'm retired.

Well, come on!!!!! I'll have plenty of room when I bring a new bike home... The wife will leave and I'll have the big ole house to us and the bikes....

Donuts in the living room!!!! Hookers that ride, WooHooooo!!!!

Well, come on!!!!! I'll have plenty of room when I bring a new bike home... The wife will leave and I'll have the big ole house to us and the bikes....

Donuts in the living room!!!! Hookers that ride, WooHooooo!!!!

I comin down there this winter to hang with you man, your my son too dangit.👍 I won't get in your way I'll ride my bike to the strip club to look at the young lady's every day I'll return in the morning...with one for you.

I like dark haired women with big brown eye's how about you?:ride:

I comin down there this winter to hang with you man, your my son too dangit.👍 I won't get in your way I'll ride my bike to the strip club to look at the young lady's every day I'll return in the morning...with one for you.

I like dark haired women with big brown eye's how about you?:ride:

That is AWESOME!!!!! Dad!!! I love it!

I LOVE the Latinas.... Big brown eyes, big boobs, brown skin, YUMMMY!!!!!

It looks great. A very sweet bike indeed. :worthy:

Some details about it would be sweet. Pretty please. :worthy:

Btw, I saw it's missing something.... The left side number plate... :worthy:

Are you relocating the battery and using an XR600R panel? Or was it just off? :ride:

It definately makes me a future CW Customer. 👍

I'm in love with your bike. It is just such a great overall build. Did he use a magic wand or what??? :worthy:

Congrats Pop's

:worthy:

It looks great. A very sweet bike indeed. :worthy:

Some details about it would be sweet. Pretty please. :worthy:

Btw, I saw it's missing something.... The left side number plate... :worthy:

Are you relocating the battery and using an XR600R panel? Or was it just off? :ride:

It definately makes me a future CW Customer. 👍

I'm in love with your bike. It is just such a great overall build. Did he use a magic wand or what??? :worthy:

Congrats Pop's

:worthy:

I didn't build it the cyclewizard built it for Mike Wattner........Cw has built all my bikes and motors..

U guys ought to get a room....... I mean garage lol

LOL, my wife kicked me out of the house and that's where I live is in the garage, I should feel right at home in Mikes garage.:ride:🤣👍