Sign in to follow this  

New toy?

I am trying to make a trade with a fellow for an xr500r.Man I hope we can come to terms on this.I had an xl500 when I was 14 and to have what I really wanted back then would be real cool.If I snag this you guys will have to have a towel with you everytime you sign in on TT!There will be spooge everywhere.

Nice one, do you have it in your sticky right hand yet? or left if your going out with rights sister

manly bike. I had one I bought in Hanford Ca, while I was stationed at NAS Lemoore in 1994/5 - boughtit for teh repair bill at the Honda dealer, (top end job), man what a beast! then one day I went to kick it over and the kickstarter shaft sheared off right at the crankcase. I left to go out on a carrier qual detachment and my ex wife sold it for 50.00 at a garage sale..... it was the begining of the end of the marriage....

^^^ That is one sad story ^^^ almost makes you think the wife didn't much care for the bike.

Had to suck for you, getting home looking forward to a long hard ride only to find the bike gone. You didn't think I meant the wife......no no, why would anyone look forward to " I don't want to do that, or hurry up, rosie is on".