Sign in to follow this  

Thinking about buying this 2005 rm 250

It looks like its been ridden to me. Im thinking about waiting for a cleaner one. what do you think?

It looks like its been ridden to me. Im thinking about waiting for a cleaner one. what do you think?

Looks clean, parts are cheap for a 2S.

Lools real clean to me I paid 1600 for a 03 half way tru the summer and it needed some stuff, and 2000 around here in pa is a fair price for a 05.

you said you might look for a cleaner one? i dont think there is such a thing. especially for an 05.

So everybody is saying go for it, from the pics... Im gonna go look at it later this week. He is asking 2300 OBO. Its awsome not having to worry about the valves on a 2 stroke, makes the used bike market way less stressfull. How differant is the 05 from the 06, Im reading on here that the 05 has a bit more hit.

I bought my 05 this year and love it. That one looks clean. Just make sure it runs right. 2k sounds about right. 2300 is a bit much but I'm sure the seller knows that and that's why he said OBO.

Why are you still posting on here!? Get out there and get that thing before I do! That bike is so tits it violates the YouTube user agreement.

Why are you still posting on here!? Get out there and get that thing before I do! That bike is so tits it violates the YouTube user agreement.

now that's funny.

Gonna go look at it tomorrow. 5-6 hour drive each way. How do you think the exhaust combo will work on arena/ moto cross style tracks? Any of you into trading the Gnarly and turbine for a shorty and sst or similar?

PA100011.jpg

I knew You could post it,,,,Looks good, I gave 2500 for My 04, three years ago, and never looked back, runs awsome, and its been reliable as You can get,,go for it......Dr.D..

Gonna go look at it tomorrow. 5-6 hour drive each way. How do you think the exhaust combo will work on arena/ moto cross style tracks? Any of you into trading the Gnarly and turbine for a shorty and sst or similar?

Sell it and get a stock setup or possibly a shorty. Shorty's make 'em hit hard and fast and now!