Sign in to follow this  

Colorado VDR Hare Scrambles - Round Two this weekend!

Wish I could, still nursing a torn shoulder from a month ago.

Greeny: Since I didn't see you at the first round... Is there a really, really cool story here?

Not really, just a get off at high speed. Landed on my head and left shoulder. As my head is hard, no damage, but I tore my rotator cuff on my left shoulder. Been healing well, so I should be able to get back on the bike in November.

Wish I could, still nursing a torn shoulder from a month ago.

Rumor has it,Arron Hill is riding & he is paralized waist down:ride:👍:ride:

Rumor has it,Arron Hill is riding & he is paralized waist down:ride:👍:ride:

That is AWESOME if he does!!!

Epic Conditions Today!!! Thanks, VDR Crew, for all the work prepping the course. It held up very well and the usual dust bowls actually provided some nice traction!

It also looked like a great turn out - Thanks to everyone who raced today!

Epic Conditions Today!!! Thanks, VDR Crew, for all the work prepping the course. It held up very well and the usual dust bowls actually provided some nice traction!

It also looked like a great turn out - Thanks to everyone who raced today!

Hell yeah the track was tits.

This was my first HS in 7 yrs. Track was great, weather was great. Do you guys know what the age is for the vet class? I'm almost 32. Not that the novice class isn't fun, I'm just curious.

This was my first HS in 7 yrs. Track was great, weather was great. Do you guys know what the age is for the vet class? I'm almost 32. Not that the novice class isn't fun, I'm just curious.

It should be age 30 if it's like most race organizations

Were there any injuries? It looked like the track was spread out enough to keep everyone a little bit separated. There was a guy down in the really sharp left with all the rocks, right before the steep downhill. It was probably mechanical.

I think he was a kid,he was on a ttr.I stopped to help him, looked like he hurt his leg , wasnt feeling too good,hope he is OK.

I didn't see any that looked too bad. A couple laps in there was a bike laying in the middle of the track after the step up on MX track. Nothing like jumping over a jump and seeing a bike in your line. The rider was standing to the side with a girl so i think he was okay.

Top notch track conditions, GREAT race.

Bryan

I agree, I have the black and blue marks to show how much moisture was in the roost!

Were there any injuries? It looked like the track was spread out enough to keep everyone a little bit separated. There was a guy down in the really sharp left with all the rocks, right before the steep downhill. It was probably mechanical.

Maybe it was the amount that turned up to race but I saw lots of crashes.

I want publicly apologize for riding over someones bike after they fell right in front of me. I had nowhere to go put over, sorry. 👍

I agree, I have the black and blue marks to show how much moisture was in the roost!

Maybe it was the amount that turned up to race but I saw lots of crashes.

I want publicly apologize for riding over someones bike after they fell right in front of me. I had nowhere to go put over, sorry. 👍

Anyone have stats on the total number of riders? It seemed like a lot on the starting line, but it didn't seem crowded. I didn't see any serious wrecks, maybe a couple tip overs, blown corners etc...

I want publicly apologize for riding over someones bike after they fell right in front of me. I had nowhere to go put over, sorry. :ride:

Did you finish second in SS?

I was behind that guy and every time I got close to make a pass I got roosted bad. I saw you catching up so I figured I'd let you by and see what transpired. 👍

So I was pretty close when he biffed and you ran over his bike.

My plan didn't work thought because you caught me later.