Where to get the Coleman ATV Seat cover?

I called around my local Walmarts and none of them have them even though it says they do on their website. I did some searches online with a no go. I really like the look of the seat cover and need something a little more confy and for $20 it's worth a try.

Anywhere else to get them?

I had one, it did not help matters one bit. I would go with a SeatConcepts seat or the SweetCheeks. It is also called a Stearns ATV seat cover. I could get you one and ship it to you if you want to cover all the costs.

I had one, it did not help matters one bit. I would go with a SeatConcepts seat or the SweetCheeks. It is also called a Stearns ATV seat cover. I could get you one and ship it to you if you want to cover all the costs.

What does it cost with shipping?

Where in WA are you? I got mine from the Wal-mart super center in Tulalip, WA. If they are out they will have more shortly. One of the few stores that I know of that always stocks them. Must be a lot of ATV's in the area.

Seattle area.

Arrived. Fast shipping and item is new with tags.

Thanks!