Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Need someone to ride with at Diamond Mill (or nearby)

Need some new riding buddies. I'm tired of riding alone, besides it's not the best idea. Most of my buddies put there bikes away for the winter. :worthy:

I ride every week, usually a monday tuesday or wednesday, at Diamond Mill. Love searching for the gnarly stuff not on the map. Like the dark also, if you're into that. 👍

So if you want to ride D.Mill (or anywhere nearby) on those days, give me a shout. Rode today, so next ride will be next week Oct 17-19'ish. :ride:

I'll be out riding that a bunch this winter, but I'm relegated to being a weekend warrior due to my job.

I'll be out riding that a bunch this winter, but I'm relegated to being a weekend warrior due to my job.

Round 3 with the rocky hill climb:smirk: sweet. maby we can hook up and do some riding, i gott the 24hr and 2 more Gp's you still interested in hoodriver jessie???

Round 3 with the rocky hill climb:smirk: sweet. maby we can hook up and do some riding, i gott the 24hr and 2 more Gp's you still interested in hoodriver jessie???

Hey man! Been a while! As for that hill, I'm going to show it who is friggen BOSS! 👍

Yeah dude I want to check out hood river!

I've gotten into MX a bunch this summer, along with taking my sport bike out to race tracks, but that's a different sport!

I just picked up an 01 YZ 250 to see how it treats me for MX. The WR400 is proving to be a pig, and the woods setup suspension doesn't cross over as well as I would like for the woods.

Cool we will have ride. I am limited to weekends also but definatly look forward to some steep nasty gnarly tec riding out there. As for finding the nsty stuff that aint on the maps well i know a few 👍

most people usualy get more than they expected and ask to go back to the truck:smirk:

Hey jessy remember the very first trail we ever road on with toby. We lost alf the group 5 mins into the ride:smirk:.

They decided they couldn't make it and went back to the truck:lol:.

Hood river is pretty good right now. still some logging closures on the west side but pinemont is off the hook.

As for finding the nsty stuff that aint on the maps well i know a few 👍

most people usualy get more than they expected and ask to go back to the truck:smirk:

That sounds like the kind of stuff I live for! Maybe I can move my schedule around and hook up with you guys one of these Sundays? :ride:

Cool we will have ride. I am limited to weekends also but definatly look forward to some steep nasty gnarly tec riding out there. As for finding the nsty stuff that aint on the maps well i know a few 👍

Hey jessy remember the very first trail we ever road on with toby. We lost alf the group 5 mins into the ride:smirk:.

They decided they couldn't make it and went back to the truck:lol:.

Hood river is pretty good right now. still some logging closures on the west side but pinemont is off the hook.

Sounds like my kind of hill to get stuck on... four times... and then loop out on :ride:

This weekend is a busy, and the following weekend is open practice at Washougal, so I'll be there. Want to join us at Washougal that weekend! After that is Halloween, but I think I could ride one of those days! If not, it's looking like November shredding for me...

That sounds like the kind of stuff I live for! Maybe I can move my schedule around and hook up with you guys one of these Sundays? :ride:

definatly need to get together sometime. I am booked solid till november I have the 24hr race at starvation ridge in a few weeks so getting ready for that.

I also enjoy night riding.

you also should get ahold of tobey

maico760 he is a good diamond mill guid and grea single track rider. he is not a fast paced guy, mainly becouse he runs like a 60 tooth rear sprocket but he can get anywhere you could emagine.👍

you also should get ahold of tobey

maico760 he is a good diamond mill guid and grea single track rider. he is not a fast paced guy, mainly becouse he runs like a 60 tooth rear sprocket but he can get anywhere you could emagine.👍

+1 vote for Tobey. He's a really nice guy and a great guide out there! He pokes around, but he'll surprise you once and a while and show up right behind you after you think you blitzed something.

As much as I hate to admit it, it has been ages since I have hit the trails over at Diamond Mill. I have heard there has been a ton of work since I last rode over there several years back...................minus earlier this year in the day use area with my son.

Like to check it out, never ridden there. Could be there monday morning if someone wouldn't mind showing me around!

As much as I hate to admit it, it has been ages since I have hit the trails over at Diamond Mill. I have heard there has been a ton of work since I last rode over there several years back...................minus earlier this year in the day use area with my son.

I had given up on DM, rode there since I was a kid and got to the point 4-5 years ago where i simply thought what was left sucked. Stop riding there for years. My buddies told me about all this new stuff, yeah sure. Went back up there last year and was shocked with all the new trail. Dave and Barrett have kicked a$$ up there. Go check it out. Get a hold of Dave first and get a modded map with the rest of the jems on it.

Like to check it out, never ridden there. Could be there monday morning if someone wouldn't mind showing me around!

Monday works for me! 👍

and get a modded map with the rest of the jems on it.

Now that I would give my spare clutch lever for!

I'm building my own modded map, slowly but surely, but I just know there's a ton of trails I haven't found yet or can't remember how to get back to... 👍

How does a guy get in touch with Dave to get one of those modded maps

times 2! Even a good photo would be great! 👍

I believe Ride is refering to dave hyatt he works for tillamook ODF and is responsible for all the trail work and expansion. you should be able to find his email address or contact info on the ODF website.